About Us

CIYMS tennis club is one of the oldest clubs in Ireland.  Established in 1922 it still remains at its original location on Circular Road in the Belmont area of East Belfast.

The club has recently undergone redevelopment with 5 new sand-filled artificial grass courts, each of which is floodlit.  These are available for all year/all weather play.  A practice wall is also available on one of the courts.
A new clubhouse facility was completed in February 2006 allowing members and visitors an opportunity to enjoy watching tennis or many of the other sports available at the club from a balcony overlooking the entire grounds, or simply, to relax after partaking in sport in the members room.

The new clubhouse also provides a spacious and well equipped function room where many of the social events throughout the tennis calendar are held.
A 6th artificial grass court was added in 2007 and an air-filled dome to cover 3 courts during the winter period is due in November 2011.

View Larger Map